VALENTINE'S GIFTS FOR MUSICIANS
Need a last-minute gift for a musician friend?
Or maybe you want to treat yourself to a little something.
We've got you covered!
1. Manhasset Music Stand: Manhasset is the standard in music stands and makes a great gift for beginning music student and professional alike!
2. Dainty Layered Music Note Necklace: Jewelry + music is a winning Valentine's Day combination!
3. Retro Vinyl Record Coasters: Protect your loved one's coffee table with the cutest of all coasters! A conversation piece, to be sure!
4. Music Lover Magnetic Poetry Kit: "A symphony of word magnets in the key of poetry." Can't beat that!
5. Songwriting Journal with Staff Paper: With lined paper on the left side and staff paper on the right, this beautiful faux-leather notebook is such a thoughtful gift for a songwriting loved one.
6. Blue Yeti USB Mic: The perfect gift for an aspiring singer-songwriter or podcaster with 28,000 5-star reviews to boot!
7. Vintage-look Victrola Turntable: Saving the best for last here! Start your Valentine's vinyl collection with a turntable and a record or two. It will be an experience for you to share for years to come.